- High efficiency & reproducibility
- Maximum cell viability
- Serum compatible
- Dedicated for Primary cells and Hard-to-transfect cells transfection
Genecellin HTC is the latest transfection reagent from BioCellChallenge. This new formulation is based on polymer which have been especially designed to optimize transfection results on hard-to-transfect cells. GeneCellin HTC provides highly effective and reliable delivery of nucleic acids into a large variety of cell types, including many hard-to-transfect cell lines, stem cells and primary cells. Allowing a superior efficiency with many cell types, this reagent keeps a low cytotoxicity and remarkably reproducible results.
Mouse macrophages primary cells Rat Mesenchymal Stem Cells
DNA transfection protocol is provided for a 24-well plate culture vessel. A table is provided to adapt it to other culture formats
1. Seed adherent healthy cells the day before transfection in order to obtain 60%-70% confluency on the day of transfection (for suspension cells, Split suspension healthy cells the day before transfection according to Table 1 so they could be in logarithmic growth phase at the time of transfection)
2. Dilute 1 Вµg of DNA in 100 ВµL of serum free medium.
3. Add 2 ВµL of GeneCellin HTC to the diluted DNA solution and mix the solution by vortexing during 2-3 seconds.
4. Incubate 15 minutes at room temperature.
5. Add the 100 ВµL of GeneCellin HTC / DNA mixture dropwise onto the cells plated in 1 ml of serum containing culture medium and gently rock the plate to ensure an even distribution of the complexes (do not swirl the plate or the dish).
6. Incubate at 37В°C in a CO2 incubator.
7. Analyse transgene expression 24-48 hours later.
|GeneCellin HTC Transfection Reagent
Upon receipt, the kit should be stored at 4В°C. Stored properly, the kit components should remain stable for 1 year.
Transfection comparison with Mesenchymal Stem Cells.
Figure 1: Mesenchymal Stem Cells have been transfected with GeneCellin HTC reagent. We have obtained 35% of transfected cells after 24 h and 30% after 48 h. The results were compared with two others reagents.
Efficient with many hard-to-transfect cell lines, stem cells and primary cells.
- Plasmid DNA transfection in a wide variety of cells, including many hard-to-transfect cell lines, stem cells and primary cells.