AAV viral particles
|AAV Adeno-associated viral particles|
AAVPrime™ Adeno-associated virus (AAV) products are the ideal tools for inserting genes into a broad range of cell types with high efficiency and enhanced safety. The optimized helper-free human AAV system allows viral packaging without potentially pathogenic helper adenovirus. Many pre-made particle options are available in 3 different serotypes, including fluorescent reporters (Figure 1), or you can have us produce custom AAV particles for you with genes up to 3 kb in length. Particle preparations are available in either standard (for in vitro use only; Figure 1) or purified (suitable for in vivo use; Figure 2) formats.
- High Titers: up to 10^14 GC/ml
- Verstile: usable in a broad range of host cell types.
- Low toxicity: does not integrate into the host genome
- Low immunogenicity: minimal host immune response
- Safe: not associated with any human disease
AAVPrime™ standard AAV particles expressing fluorecent reporters:
AAVPrime™ purified AAV particles expressing eGFP:
AAV serotypes available:
We provide AAV particles for the most commonly-occurring AAV serotypes. The intensity of gene expression and tissue tropism depends highly on the AAV serotype used in different kinds of tissue.
Different serotypes differ mainly in surface protein (capsid). Carefully choosing the serotype enables robust gene expression in specific tissues with minimal immune response. Refer to the table below to learn the essential differences between the different serotypes..
AAV vector collection enables efficient gene expression in a broad range of cell types. For insert lengths up to 3kb.
Premade AAV particles can be ordered from the list belowScroll down this page for premade AAV particles list
Custom AAV particles production services are currently available for ORF expression:We can deliver AAV particles with titers starting from 10^11 GC/mL or higher depending upon the request. Please follow the procedure hereunder:
1. Identify the gene of interest:Please gather as much as possible of the following information: Gene Description, species, Nucleotide Accession, Entrez Gene ID, Symbols/Aliases or Catalog/product ID. You can also submit a sequence so we can search by target gene sequences homology (BLAST)
2. Choose the vector(s) of interest:Pick-up the vector/expression system(s) you wish to use from the list (see "Vector choices")
3. Send us these informationWe will contact you shortly to confirm: sequences, vectors and controls
833,00 €Premade AAV particles expressing RFP. Serotype: DJ. Promoter: CMV. Learn More
465,00 €Premade AAV particles expressing Gaussia luciferase. Serotype: DJ. Promoter: CMV. Learn More
570,00 €Premade AAV particles expressing Gaussia luciferase. Serotype: DJ. Promoter: CMV. Learn More